By-Products, Precious & Minor Metal Concentrates
Ocean Partners identifies, analyzes, and manages market opportunities for the recovery of metals contained in by-products and residues. We provide customized solutions for clients by:
- Working directly with miners, smelters, and refiners;
- Utilizing years of expertise in handling, packing, and transporting by-products and residues in accordance with IMO, international, and regional regulations;
- Working with independent representatives to ensure proper weighing, sampling, and moisture procedures are in place in order to minimize risks.
Below is a small representation of materials that Ocean Partners has the capability of trading:
Copper based materials: copper buttons/spills, copper cake, copper cement, copper dust, copper matte, copper reverts, copper speiss, etc.
Lead based materials: bullion, lead antimony oxides, lead bismuth oxides, lead cake, lead chloride, lead dust, lead matte, lead slag, lead speiss, lead sulphate, etc.
Zinc based materials: EAF dust, waelz oxide, zinc cake, zinc calcine, zinc dust, zinc skimmings, etc.
Other metal based materials containing: cobalt, molybdenum, tin, tungsten, indium, selenium, tellurium, germanium, nickel and vanadium.
Ocean Partners has a large number of clients who are actively looking for precious metal bearing feed stocks. These clients have the technical capacity to treat a wide variety of gold and silver bearing primary and secondary materials such as:
- Simple or complex crushed ores, concentrates, pyrites and arsenopyrites
- Spent or loaded carbons, refinery slags, crucibles or slimes
- Silver or gold dore
In addition to their significant experience in base metals, Ocean Partners is able to provide customized solutions for clients who seek expertise in marketing concentrates primarily containing cobalt, molybdenum, tin, tungsten or nickel.
To learn more about our By-Products and Precious Metals trading team, visit The OP Team page.